Terms and Conditions for Online Sales
THE INFORMATION BELOW SETS FORTH YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE TRANSACTION(S) CONTEMPLATED HEREBY. PLEASE REVIEW THIS DOCUMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE ENTERING INTO ANY TRANSACTION TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCEPTANCE HEREOF. YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE UNLESS YOU: (A) AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THEIR ENTIRETY; (B) ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO PURCHASE BEVERAGE ALCOHOL IN THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH YOU RESIDE; AND (C) ARE NOT PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENTS OR GOODS BY ANY APPLICABLE LAW, RULE, OR REGULATION.
Applicability of Terms and Conditions: These terms and conditions (these “Terms”) apply to your purchase of products through https://northwestspirits.com/ (the “Site”). These Terms are subject to change at any time without prior written notice by Seattle Café, Inc. d/b/a Northwest Spirits, Inc. (referred to as “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). The most recent version of these Terms shall be posted for your review at any time on the Site. Please review these Terms in their entirety prior to engaging in any transaction on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any posting of updated Terms (which shall be dated as of their most recent update) shall constitute your acceptance of and agreement to any changes therein made.
1. Online Orders: When placing an order on our Site, you are effectively offering to purchase whatever products you select. We reserve the right to accept or reject any order in our own discretion. We will only accept or reject an order in its entirety. Should we elect to accept your offer, you will receive a confirming email at the email address that you provide at such time. Notwithstanding, we reserve the right to cancel any order once accepted by us (as evidenced by a confirming email) at any time in our sole discretion. Additionally, you have the option of cancelling your order (in its entirety only) at any time prior to our having sent to you the confirming email referenced herein.
2. Payment Terms: All applicable prices are set forth alongside the goods offered on the Site. Such prices are subject to change at any time by us in our sole discretion. You will be responsible for the prices stated at the time of your transaction, as well as any: (i) sales, use, excise, and related taxes; and (ii) shipping and handling charges. Payment may only be made with a valid credit, debit card, or use of a bona-fide electronic payment provider (i.e., PayPal). By using any such card or payment provider, you are hereby representing and warranting your full right and authority to make such purchase in the manner elected without violating any applicable law, rule, or regulation. We do not collect your credit card information or ever see any of it; when you are asked for credit card information you will be on the website of the relevant payment processing company of excellent reputation that is fully in compliance with privacy and banking regulations.
3. Shipping Information: It is our responsibility to ship your accepted order to you at the address you provide when making the order. You will be responsible for all associated shipping & handling charges. While we agree to use reasonable efforts to meet the shipping and delivery dates provided online, we shall not be responsible for any delays in shipments.
4. Returns: All sales of beverage alcohol products are final; they are non-returnable and non-refundable. If you, for any reason, are not satisfied with your order of any other product, you may return it for a full refund of the net purchase price, provided: (i) the items(s) were not beverage alcohol products or otherwise designated as non-returnable; (ii) your return is made within thirty (30) days of delivery; (iii) the merchandise is returned in the same condition as originally received by you; and (iv) refunds are limited to one per household and with an aggregate, gross, maximum refund amount of $100. Once the goods are received by us, we will refund your purchase price, less the original shipping & handling charges and a 20% re-stocking fee. All returns must be made pursuant to the specific return procedure we will receive when you contact us for a Return Authorization Number. You bear the risk of loss or damage during shipment (other than when returning non-conforming merchandise) and as such, you are advised to obtain appropriate insurance. Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the applicable purchase.
5. Representations & Warranties (R&Ws); Disclaimers; Limitations on Liability: You represent and warrant to us as follows: (i) that you are of legal drinking age in the jurisdiction in which you reside and have the right to enter into any transaction contemplated for hereby without violating these Terms, any applicable law, rule, or regulation; (ii) that you will use the goods provided hereunder as authorized and never in any way that would violate any applicable law or third party right of any kind; and (iii) that you are buying goods from the Site for solely your own use, and not for resale and/or export.
7. Governing Law/Venue: These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its conflict of laws principles. Any action arising out of this Agreement or your use of the Site, will be brough solely in any state or federal court located in King County, Washington.
8. No Waivers: Our failure to enforce any of our rights hereunder will not constitute a waiver of our right to make such enforcement in the future, subject to applicable law.
9. Notices: We may provide notices hereunder to you by: (i) email; (ii) regular mail; or (iii) posting them on the Site. You shall be responsible for ensuring that you have provided us with your current email and mailing addresses. You can contact us at any time by any of the following means: (i) personal delivery, overnight courier, or registered or certified mail to: email@example.com .
Last updated: May, 2022